CYS Sports and Fitness Assistant (Equipment & Facilities) NF-03
Army Installation Management Command - Department of the Army
1. Progressively responsible work experience that provided knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance, inventory, ordering and instructing.
2. Use of various recreation equipment
3. Good customer relations skills
4. Must be physically able to walk, bend,stoop, stand on a routine basis
5. Lift supplies and equipment weighing up 50 pounds To see the full position description can be found here.
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is worldwide. This is a Part Time position that is eligible for the NAF Benefits package. Shifts may include working morning, evenings, weekends, holidays and special events. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as vacancies occur based on the date of application on a weekly basis.